If disaster strikes, we’ll rescue your business.
We’ve been doing it for over 20 years.
Protect the business you’ve worked so hard to build.
There’s no such thing as a minor disruption. Any event that prevents work from happening can be catastrophic for a business. The reality is that disasters happen every day. In fact, over the past two years Agility has responded to over 560 disaster events. Whether it’s a broken water pipe, a building fire, or hurricane; rest assured that we’ll rescue your business. Agility will deliver the 4 key elements of recovery: Power, Technology, Work Space and Connectivity. We’ll get your business back in business – fast.
You may think you’re prepared, but are you really?
Click to expand links:
- “We back up our data.”Data backup is only 20% of disaster readiness. To use that data you need functioning servers, computers, power, internet connectivity – and premises for your staff to work in.
- “We’re insured”Insurance covers rebuilding costs, but it doesn’t restore the essential services and facilities you need to resume working. That’s why thousands of business insurance agents recommend Agility membership for their clients.
- “We’re not in a disaster-prone area.”You may not be threatened by earthquakes or severe storms, but fires, technology failures, water leaks and vandalism can happen anywhere – and can halt your business just as surely.
- “We’ll work at home or a secondary location.”What if power and utilities are out across the entire region? And even if staff can work at home or an improvised remote location, will your customers be able to contact them…and meet with them if necessary? When the office is gone, both employee morale and client relationships will suffer. With an Agility ReadySuite, however, you’ll have a self-contained mobile office complete with generator and satellite communications – delivered right to your own site.
- “We’ll make it through.”Regional disasters such as Katrina and the 2009 Midwest ice-storms illustrate the chaos that occurs and its effect on business. Sadly, all-too- many businesses failed, but those with effective disaster recovery survived and in many cases, bounced back stronger than ever.
- “I can do it myself.”
Do not underestimate the need for professional help in a disaster situation. It’s tough enough to recover your business even if you have a partner like Agility. Without us, it might be impossible.
In a major disaster everyone is fighting for the same resources. Imagine looking for a generator the day after a hurricane! But Agility has generators and other equipment pre-reserved for you. Also, the chaos of a disaster makes it difficult to think and act rationally about what you need to do next. Agility provides clear, unbiased help during very stressful times.
Agility makes it easy and inexpensive to protect your business.
Click to expand links:
- Simplicity.We know you’re not experts in disaster recovery. That’s our job. So we make the whole process easy to implement, and easy to use
- Affordability.Joining Agility costs just $495 a month. Then, in the event of disaster you pay just for the actual recovery costs, which are often covered by your Business Interruption insurance. Unlike other programs, Agility has no disaster declaration fees. No disaster alert fees. No daily usage fees for the first 60 days.
- Track record.Agility was founded in 1989 as a unit of GE Capital. Today we are an independent corporation continuing our more than 20 year track record of success. Last year alone we responded to over 400 disaster events.
- Compliance.We help you comply with mandates for business continuity planning that may be required to compete for government or corporate contracts. So joining Agility could become a competitive advantage.
- Testing.Regulators and corporate risk managers often require annual disaster recovery testing. We work with Agility members before, during and after the annual test to make this once-daunting task easy and worry-free.
- My Agility.With this secure online portal, you can make and update recovery plans, upload and store scans of vital documents, and even set up Alert Notifications to send emergency email and text messages to inform lists of employees, customers and vendors.
- Flexibility.We’ll deliver whatever it takes to recover. It may be an entire mobile office or it could be something small like a server. It’s truly and a la carte solution.
- We‘re on your side.We’ll never question the reason for your disaster. Unlike insurance, our service is not dependent on what caused a loss. Our focus is recovering your business. Period.
- “You never know what's out there. You have to prepare yourself for the unknown.”
- Mayors discuss Agility: “Agility let us keep the essential services going, even when everything else froze to a halt.”
- Iowa Flood Recovery - Agility was on a mission to make sure we were taken care of.
- Have you wondered what happens when you become a member of Agility?
Click here to see what you can expect
- Mobile Unit Recovery - Our Promise: If you have a disaster, we will recover your business...
- Hurricane Katrina: Hear our members talk about their recovery in the days after this historic storm.