Disaster recovery for the professional,
IT and service industries.
Professional services have unique business continuity needs.
Above all else, your clients count on you to be there for them, whenever the need arises for your professional experience. Joining Agility helps ensure you deliver on that promise, no matter what happens.
Agility recognizes the special problems a disaster can cause for service industries including law firms, CPA firms, IT & managed service providers, consultants and other professional companies.
Click to expand links:
- Highly-paid staff.Whether you bill hourly or by project fee, your staff is an expensive resource and you cannot afford for them to be idled.
- Critical deadlines.Business interruption can mean missed deadlines and high penalties for your clients, and potential legal liability for your firm.
- Sensitive documents.Clients count on you to maintain and protect crucial paper and digital documents.
- Compliance audits.If your clients are large corporations or government agencies, they are likely to require a business continuity plan, and may audit your compliance. In addition, Sarbanes-Oxley and SAS 70 audits typically include business continuity issues.
- Outsourced risk-management expertise.Most professional practices are small to midsized businesses without risk management or IT experts on staff.
- Technology dependency.Even though you already back up your data, without a functioning computer network and telecommunications, it would be impossible to conduct your business.
We mobilize on a moment’s notice. When you declare an emergency, we’ll come to the rescue with any, or all, of the 4 key elements of recovery: Power, Technology, Work Space and Connectivity. If needed, we’ll deliver a self-contained ReadySuite mobile office right to your own site. Seeing that mobile office in your parking lot makes a powerful statement to your clients, your staff and your community that you’ll always be there for them.
Even small disasters can be devastating. While everyone thinks about major emergencies such as Hurricane Katrina, California wildfires or the 9/11 terrorist attacks, there are smaller disasters that can strike anywhere. For example: a broken water main, a small fire, vandalism by a disturbed individual. Any of these could render your workplace and its vital operating systems unusable for extended periods of time.
Agility makes business continuity easy and inexpensive for professionals.
Click to expand links:
- Simplicity.We know you’re an expert in your own professional field. We’re the experts in disaster recovery. So we make the whole process of disaster planning and recovery easy to implement, and easy to use.
- Track record.Founded in 1998 as a unit of GE Capital, Agility is now an independent corporation continuing our more than 20 year track record of success. Our members include numerous professional firms, including CPA’s, law firms, IT specialists and Managed Service Providers. Last year alone we responded to over 400 disaster events.
- Insurance partnerships.We’re partnered with over 1,200 business insurance agents, and leading Property & Casualty insurers. We coordinate closely with your insurance to deliver a seamless response to disaster.
- Compliance.We help you comply with mandates for business continuity planning and are fluent in both corporate and government risk management policies.
- Testing.Regulators and corporate risk managers often require annual disaster recovery testing. We work with Agility members before, during and after the annual test to make this once-daunting task easy and worry-free.
- MyAgility.With this secure online portal, you can make and update recovery plans, upload and store scans of vital documents, and even set up Alert Notifications to send emergency email and text messages to inform lists of employees, customers and vendors.
- Just $495 per month.Joining Agility costs about $9 a day – about what you might pay for parking or lunch. Then, in the event of disaster you pay just for the actual recovery costs, which are often covered by your Business Interruption insurance. Unlike other programs, Agility has no disaster declaration fees. No disaster alert fees. No daily usage fees for the first 60 days.
- “Agility keeps my law firm viable, whether it's a large disaster or just a small one.”
- An Ohio-based accounting firm was crippled by a burst water pipe. See how Agility helped them rebuild within hours of the interruption.
- Have you wondered what happens when you become a member of Agility?
Click here to see what you can expect
- Mobile Unit Recovery - Our Promise: If you have a disaster, we will recover your business...