Protect your promise. Be there for your clients
no matter what happens.
While insurance protects assets and pays claims, we step in and get businesses up and running after a disaster. That’s why Agility membership is so vital to agencies, insurers and their clients. No wonder we already partner with 1,200 insurance agencies, 19 state agent associations, 7 agency networks like Assurex, Sitkins, AMS Users’ Group and ASCnet, and leading insurers including Chartis/AIU, Royal Sun Alliance and Travelers.
For Agents & Insurers:
You are a vital part of your community’s well-being. So Agility will help make sure you are up and running soon after a disaster of any kind. And unlike moving your operations to a remote location or “hot site,” Agility ReadySuite delivers a fully functioning mobile office to your own site, where your clients and staff can find you.
For Your Clients:
Agility ReadySuite adds value and mitigates risk. By recommending and offering it to your commercial insurance clients, you go beyond what insurance can do alone. You help businesses survive by restarting more quickly after a disaster – and that can reduce loss ratios on Business Interruption coverage as well. Plus, you can add a revenue stream by reselling our services.
Click to expand links:
- Simplicity.We know you’re not experts in disaster recovery. That’s our job. So we make the whole process easy to implement, and easy to use
- Track record.Agility was founded in 1989 as a unit of GE Capital. Today we are an independent corporation continuing our more than 20 year track record of success. Last year alone we responded to over 400 disaster events.
- Compliance.We help our members comply with requirements for business continuity that may be imposed by government regulations or by corporate risk management policies.
- Testing.Regulators and corporate risk managers often require annual disaster recovery testing. We work with Agility members before, during and after the annual test to make this once-daunting task easy and worry-free.
- My Agility.With this secure online portal, you can make and update recovery plans, upload and store scans of vital documents, and even set up Alert Notifications to send emergency email and text messages to inform lists of employees, customers and vendors.
- Cost savings.Agility’s monthly membership pricing can save you thousands compared with other disaster recovery programs. You pay just a low monthly membership fee. Then, in the event of disaster you pay just for the actual recovery costs, which are often covered by Business Interruption insurance. Agility has no disaster declaration fees. No disaster alert fees. No daily usage fees for the first 60 days.
- Hurricane Katrina - One Year Later: “After Katrina, Agility rescued us, so we could rescue our clients. And that made us stronger than ever.”
- Ice Storm Recovery - One member's experience: County Wide Insurance was one of the only buildings in their community that had power...
- Iowa Flood Recovery: "Agility was on a mission."
- Long Island Burst Pipe: Insurance agent, Terrence Flood, talks about how Agility recovered one of his largest clients...
- Agility Insurance Journal Webcast: Business Continuity and the Independent Insurance Agent...