Meet testing and recovery mandates -
without breaking the bank.
Over 20 years experience in financial institution disaster recovery
Our heritage is in financial services – Agility was founded in 1989 as a unit of GE Capital. Today we are an independent corporation but continue our focus on serving this core industry.
Here’s why hundreds of financial institutions all across the U.S. count on us, and numerous industry associations partner with Agility:
Click to expand links:
- Compliance.We help you meet FFIEC, FDIC, NCUA, OCC, OTS and other government mandates for business continuity. Download a PDF about Agility's Testing and Compliance Program
- Testing.We work with you before, during and after your annual test to make this once-daunting task easy and worry-free.
- Mobile branches.Our exclusive ReadySuite Financial unit goes beyond remote “hot sites” to deliver a fully-functioning mobile branch or 48 seat office to your own site – where your customers can find and transact with you.
- My Agility.With this secure online portal, you can make and update recovery plans, upload and store scans of vital documents, and even set up Alert Notifications to send emergency email and text messages to inform lists of employees, customers and vendors.
- Cost savings.Agility’s monthly membership pricing can save you thousands compared with other disaster recovery programs. You pay just a low monthly membership fee. Then, in the event of disaster you pay just for the actual recovery costs, which are often covered by your insurance. Agility has no disaster declaration fees. No disaster alert fees. No daily usage fees for the first 60 days.
- Simplicity.We know you’re not experts in disaster recovery. That’s our job. So we make the whole process easy to implement, and easy to use.
- “A two dollar fitting could put you out of business for months. I'm very impressed with the services Agility provided us and their responsiveness. Going into Hurricane season this year, I'll sleep better frankly!.”
- 'Agility saved us 150,000 dollars over the past two years. Compared to other solutions, Agility is more flexible, turnaround is faster and it's testable. Agility took a lot off our shoulders... Did I mention we saved 150,000 dollars?'
- Bank Branch Recovery: 1000s of homes and businesses were destroyed in the 2007 California wildfires.
- Bank'34 never thought a disaster would happen to them...then an arsonist hit.